Search by Store name, road, district or province
Announcement on the Personal Data Protection
We, Oishi Delivery Co., Ltd. (“Company”), as a data controller, respect your privacy right and recognize the importance of protecting your personal data (“Personal Data”), hence, we issue this announcement to protect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection laws.
1. The purposes of the Company for collecting, using, or disclosing of your personal data are as follows:
• To verify or identify your identity for participating in activities of the Company;
• To create sales promotional and marketing activities relating to products and services of the Company and/or ThaiBev Group, including to advertise such activities, promotions, products, and services, as well as to provide appropriate recommendation for your highest benefits and in respond to your requirements;
• To study, research, collect statistics, develop and improve products and services of ThaiBev Group for your highest benefits;
• To be used for creating and communicating advertising media of the Company and/or ThaiBev Group through any communication channel.
2. Collection, Use, and Disclosure of the Personal Data
All collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data shall be performed after obtaining your consent and the Company will collect, use and disclose such Personal Data only as deemed necessary within the scope of purposes consented by you to the Company.
Your consent to the Company to collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data is not a condition for accessing the Company’s services or communication channel, however, if any of the Company’s service, performance, or obligation under any contract require your Personal Data and you decline to give your consent or later withdraw your consent, this might lead to a limitation of service, access to communication channel, or performance to fulfill the contractual obligations.
The Company may collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data without your consent in the following cases:
(1) it is for the achievement of the purpose relating to the preparation of the historical documents or the archives for public interest, or for the purpose relating to research or statistics, in which the suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms are put in place and in accordance with the notification as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee;
(2) it is for preventing or suppressing a danger to a person’s life, body or health;
(3) it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into the contract;
(4) it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest by the Company , or it is necessary for the exercising of official authority vested in the data controller;
(5) it is necessary for legitimate interests of the Company or any other persons or juristic persons, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights of your Personal Data ;
(6) it is necessary for compliance with any law.
“Cookie” is a data which is sent to your system via web browser program (Web browser) by the owner of such program and via our website https://oishigroup.com (“Our Website”). After such data is installed on your system, cookies will make your experience while navigating Our Website more conveniently since cookie will collect your information regarding your actions and preferences, such as login information as well as visited pages both before and after visiting Our Website.
Once you accept cookies while navigating Our Website, without changing the setting of your internet browser, your device will automatically accept cookies in your next access to Our Website. If you do not want cookies to collect data, you can change your accepted setting at “setting” tab of the tools bar on the internet browser.
4.Period for Collecting and Retaining the Personal Data
The Company will collect and retain your Personal Data for a period of 5 years unless specified otherwise by the Company in the request for your consent.
5.Disclosure of the Personal Data
The Company may, per your consent, disclose the Personal Data to Thai Bev Group and/or any third party assigned to be a data processor by Thai Bev Group and/or any governmental and/or private agencies to be in accordance with the laws.
6. The Data Subject’s Rights
You, as the data subject, have the rights as follows:
6.1 the right to withdraw your consent regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data;
6.2 the right to access or receive a copy of your Personal Data or request the Company to disclose the acquisition of your Personal Data obtained without your consent;
6.3 the right to request the Company to receive, send or transfer your Personal Data in the Company’s possession to other data controllers;
6.4 the right to object the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data;
6.5 the right to request the Company to erase or destroy your Personal Data, or anonymize your Personal Data to become the anonymous data which cannot identify the data subject;
6.6 the right to request the Company to restrict the use of your Personal Data;
6.7 the right to request the Company to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, up-to-date, complete, and not misleading. If the Company does not take action regarding your request, the Company shall record such request together with reasons for examination;
6.8 the right to complain regarding any action violating the Personal Data Protection laws. However, the abovementioned shall be subject to the Personal Data Protection laws.
If you wish to exercise your rights as mentioned above, please contact the person as specified in clause 9 (The Company’s Contact).
7. Security Measures
The Company has set up a system to protect your Personal Data from being accessed, changed, and destroyed without authorisation. The Company agrees to use the system with adequate standard to protect your Personal Data and also agrees to perform in accordance with the rights and obligations under the Personal Data Protection laws regarding the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your Personal Data, whether in whole or in part.
8. Accessible Person to the Personal Data
Only the Company’s officers or the persons who are assigned by the Company, to have duties or responsibilities in relation to the purposes of using the Personal Data or to act in accordance with the laws, will have the right to access your Personal Data. The Company will control that only the aforementioned persons can access your Personal Data.
9. A Change to this Announcement
The Company may revise this announcement to be consistent with the guidelines and related laws or regulations. However, if there is any change to this announcement, the Company will announce such change via the Company’s website or other communication channel of the Company.
10. Governing Laws
This announcement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand and Thai court shall have a jurisdiction over any arising dispute.
11. The Company’s Contact
If you have any queries regarding this announcement or wish to exercise the right as a data subject specified in clause 4 (The Data Subject’s Rights), you can contact the Company’s personal data protection sector via the following channel Oishi Delivery Co., Ltd. 90 CW Tower, 36th Floor, Room No. B3601, Ratchadapisek Road., Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310 Tel: 02-768-8888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org