- Normal business hours for delivery service are from 10.00 A.M. to 10.00 P.M. daily. (In the situation of COVID-19, following the government’s announcement and/or operating hours of building that our stores are located some locations have to receive the last order at 7 p.m.)
- Photos of the products, their containers and decorations in this website are for advertising purpose only.
- Pictured condiments convey the aroma and flavor of the food only.
- Delivery service is not available in all areas.
- Prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs.
- No minimum order amount but the delivery fee starts from THB 40 and increases depending on the distance for every order.
- Prices, products and promotions in this website are available for ordering via www.oishidelivery.com only.
- Publishing information about a product on this website does not ensure its availability. Products are advertised subject to availability. Some products and promotions may available within limited period or only until stock last.
- Tipping is not compulsory but permitted. Our delivery personnel get paid based on their working hours and delivery trip allowance. However, if you find their services pleasant, your tip will be a courtesy to them.
- The quality of some products such as tempura will not the same at Oishi restaurant.
- For further information and/or any further assistance, feel free to contact us at 1773.
- Oishi reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Condition, to review and change product, price, promotion, service areas without notice at any time.
- We use our best endeavor to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and reliable. However, we are not infallible, and errors may sometimes occur.
- Some products may have different online and offline prices due to operation costs, such as logistics costs and delivery fee.
Exchange and return policy
Bottled drinks and frozen foods
Customers can return bottled drinks and frozen foods goods within 7 days of purchase providing the goods were stored properly according to the instructions found on the labels. Failing to store the goods properly will void the right to return the goods.
“Precooked meals” or “Ready to Eat” goods
We are doing our best to ensure high quality products. If however, immediately upon receiving the goods, you discovered a damaged/wrong/faulty items not according to the quality standards set by our company, we will be happy to offer you a refund/exchange.